Military Injury Compensation & Military Accident Claims
Many members of the armed forces have suffered debilitating accidents during training or combat situations.
The Ministry of Defence, like any other employer, has the legal duty to guarantee the safety and well-being of its employees.
Generally speaking, you can’t sue the Ministry of Defence in a civil court for injuries sustained in a combat situation. Contact our experienced solicitors today as we can advise on what’s the best way to file a military accident claim.
Causes of Military Accidents
Circumstances leading to military injuries include:
- Explosive training exercise
- Jungle warfare training
- Parachute jumping
- Driving heavy goods vehicles
- Defective guns or combat equipment
- Being exposed to dangerous chemicals
- Psychological injuries resulting from a military combat
- Assaults (by colleagues)
- Inadequate or incorrect medical treatment
- Aeroplane and helicopter accidents
- Hazardous chemicals