We can help you claim compensation. Call our specialist solicitors on 020 8891 8002 for free advice.
Compensation for Serious Injuries
We’re aware that following a serious injury, financial compensation is a great help for you and your family, therefore we will do our best and help you obtain the maximum award to cover the costs of:
- Lost earnings and pension
- Potential damages/adaptations to your vehicle or your house
- Treatment and/or rehabilitation
- Prosthetic limbs
- Ongoing nursing and medical care
- Private health care
- Pain and suffering
- Domestic services such as window cleaning or maintenance.
Factors That Influence Compensation
The amount of compensation will rest on various factors, such as:
- The extent to which it affected your life
- Your age
- Your future treatment needs
- The seriousness of your injury
- Your ability to get back to work.
All enquiries are free of obligations, so there’s no reason to delay in contacting us if you think you have solid grounds for a valid injury claim. Our solicitors deal with serious injuries cases on a “no win no fee” basis.