Slips Trips And Falls

If you suffered injuries due to a slip, trip and fall accident that took place in a public place (paths and roads, commercial premises, public parks or public buildings), you may be entitled to claim compensation for both physical and mental damages – and also for the financial loss related to the accident.

Health and Safety Executive (HSE) statistics reveal that slipping and tripping is the most common cause of major injury in UK workplaces. They are often the base of accidents caused by scalding, heavy machinery accidents, and falls from heights.


How long do I have to put in a compensation claim?

Usually you have three years to start legal proceedings for personal injury, however in the case of claims related to Asbestos or delayed symptoms you would have three years from the date the symptoms / causes were identified by a professional.

If in doubt about your right to claim or if a deadline is fast approaching please call us we will be happy to look into your case.